Thursday, April 22, 2021
Join us for the 77th Annual Achievement Day Celebration!
7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Virtual program featuring special guests and music
Kansas City business leaders will discuss the challenges and opportunities in our region and how the community is poised to thrive post-pandemic. These speakers will cover equity in education, social justice, shared prosperity, economic and entrepreneurial health and more:
- Bill Gautreaux, Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, Civic Council of Greater Kansas City and KC Rising; William Jewell College Board of Trustees Chair; MLP Holdings LLC Managing Partner
- Esther George, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City President and CEO
- Wendy Guillies, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation President
- Charlotte Kemper, Commerce Trust Company Charitable Trusts and Foundations Director
- Bob Kendrick, Negro Leagues Baseball Museum President
- Dr. Elizabeth MacLeod Walls, William Jewell College President
- Qiana Thomason, Health Forward Foundation President and CEO
- Carolyn Watley, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Chair; CBIZ Vice President of Community Engagement
- Jewell students Manny Macias, Carman Stephenson and Jack Still
Citation for Achievement Honorees
We are proud to present four accomplished William Jewell graduates with the 2021 Citation for Achievement at the Achievement Day Dinner.
Dimple Dhabalia, ’97
Senior Advisor for Workforce Enrichment, Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations (RAIO) / U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Founder and CEO, Roots in the Clouds
R. Michael Frazier, ’86
President and CEO, ReeceNichols Realtors, Inc.
Calvin Osborne, ’85
Associate Director, Office of Federal & Regional Affairs
Executive Office of the Mayor of Washington, D.C.;
President and CEO, Potomac Realty Company
Jim Richerson, ’90
President, The PGA of America
Senior Vice President of Operations, Troon
“Every year William Jewell College produces hundreds of qualified graduates and engaged citizens who make Kansas City their home. We hope you will join us in supporting these students and the College. ”Corporate Sponsor Committee Co-Chairs Tyler Griffin, '01, and Darren Prenger, '03