The Link Project is a transformation of physical space providing dynamic and rich experiences for all people who live or work on campus or visit The Hill.
The Link is a necessary capital improvement impacting the William Jewell experience from the moment of arrival on campus. The Project incorporates five main elements:
- Ascent Road: A new entrance road and access improvements
- The Grove: A tree-lined walkway and campus arrival point
- The Link: A multi-purpose building featuring academic studio and classrooms, fitness, athletic and social spaces
- Hillside Terraces and Kemper Art Walk: Outdoor spaces for recreation, conversation and culture
- Amphitheater Stadium: Stadium seating set into the hillside
See these elements come to life through the new Link Project architectural fly-through video.
“We are grateful for the academic rigor we experienced at Jewell and the opportunities it provided us. The richness of the student journey, both learning and living, is the foundation for one’s success in college. The In Pursuit campaign allows the College to transform physical spaces into dynamic and rich experiences for students, alumni, faculty, and staff, and for visitors to The Hill. As alumni and donors, we are thrilled to serve as honorary co-chairs for The Link Project to help carry out Jewell’s vision of providing a space where students can connect with each other, and their individual health and wellness. We hope you will join us!”Wanda and Dan O'Dell